The 3rd DFG call for funding of sequencing costs is out!
Important facts and dates:
- Only scientific projects with a medium to large sized demand (€100,000 to €1 million) of sequencing costs are funded through this call
- Applications within this call are regular individual research grants
- The submission of a letter of intent is a requirement for a later full application and must be sent by email no later than 14 January 2020
- Full applications must be submitted to the DFG by 9 June 2020
- Decision on which projects will be funded and to which center will be assigned are expected in spring 2021
More information on the official DFG page.